Tuesday, October 29, 2013

ric#46 Winners

Edited to Add:  Sorry, this post went up by mistake!  (due to a scheduling error on my part)  Instead of pulling it down, I figured I could keep it here, and we'd just start the celebration for our winners a day early :)

Hey there! Every so often, there is a month with a 5th Tuesday.  October is one of those months, so although we have no new challenge, we have some winners to announce!  Yay!

Here are the results from our last challenge:



Our Fabulous Fashionistas are:
Jenny Martin
Therese
Cecilia's Cards
--------------------------------------------------------------

And the Queen of Couture, winner of a $25 gift card to Ellen Hutson is:

Maria F!


Congrats, ladies! Maria, please email me (ourchangeofart@gmail.com) to claim your prize!

Next week we will have a new challenge up, with a gorgeous new inspiration image, and an amazing sponsor! You won't want to miss it!

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Congrats to Maria and all the Fashionistas! What an AWESOME challenge we have had! Can't wait for the next!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Congrats Maria! Great to see my friend Jenny next to my name!! Thanks very much for picking my card!!

maria f. said...

I am truly honored, ladies. Vielen dank :))

lostinpaper said...

Thanks so much for making me a Fashionista! Also a BIG Congrats to all the other winners, Maria's card is incredible!

Cris G. said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Great cards, everyone.